Our 2017 Go Fund Me campaign starts July 1st to raise $150,000 to replace outdated lens making equipment.
The Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation provides vision and hearing services through education, detection, prevention and treatment. Through collaborative partnerships we enable greater independence and increased quality of life for Georgians in financial need.
New at the Lighthouse
- Read Our 2016 Impact Report
- Celebrating World Sight Day
- UGA Football Players Partner for Vision Screenings
- Annual Emory Migrant Farmworker Project
- New Clinic Partnership in Valdosta Creates Vision Care Access for Uninsured
- Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation Celebrates 47-Year Partnership with Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
- Meet Ruthy – Our New Community Engagement Coordinator
- Taste of Chamblee Returns with the Lighthouse as Beneficiary
- TJ Finds the Perfect Pair