Find out more about children's vision services at the Lighthouse!
The Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation provides vision and hearing services through education, detection, prevention and treatment. Through collaborative partnerships we enable greater independence and increased quality of life for Georgians in financial need.
New at the Lighthouse
- Save the Date for the 2017 World Sight Day!
- Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation Seeks New Executive Director
- Read Our 2016 Impact Report
- Celebrating World Sight Day
- UGA Football Players Partner for Vision Screenings
- Annual Emory Migrant Farmworker Project
- New Clinic Partnership in Valdosta Creates Vision Care Access for Uninsured
- Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation Celebrates 47-Year Partnership with Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
- Meet Ruthy – Our New Community Engagement Coordinator