The Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation was founded in 1949 when three Lions Clubs came together to fund one sight-saving surgery. We now perform more than 350 surgeries across the state every year.
The Lighthouse provides surgery assistance for:
- Diabetes-related vision loss
Requirements for Services
- Be a legal Georgia resident
- Complete the application process
- Have no insurance or other way to pay for the required surgery
- Meet financial guidelines
“The Lighthouse is a wonderful program. It helps a whole lot of people who wouldn’t have that chance to see again, and it gives them a second chance at life. I’m so grateful to get my sight back.”
– Cheryl Tisdale, eye surgery recipient
The Lighthouse Foundation Eye Surgery Program is supported by a dynamic team of doctors:
If you are interested in joining our partner network, please contact us and we’ll get back to you right away.